Friday, September 12, 2008

Today. In pictures.




How I felt by 10am today, even though I learned a lot, dealt with the ENTIRE rainbow of human fluids (except a male specific one, thank goodness), and tried to get a patient ready for transport:


What my 5pm-6pm hour was like:

Except it really looked more like this:


How I felt after a 12 hour shift:


How everyone else felt all day:



What is fixing my sanity now:

And:



What I'm about to watch:


And how I feel altogether at this moment:



Except I've got a glass of wine in my hand, thankfully.
It really was the craziest, most stressful, ridiculous day I've had on my floor. I have a glass of wine and Licorice scotty dogs from Trader Joe's to make me warm and fuzzy. Oh yeah, and that thing I call my bed... yes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. Yeah that sounds about right!!