Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bunnies have more fun.



No, really. That's me, at Symbiosis festival, doing medical work.
It was a pleasant relief from being in the ER everyday and having my ego shattered.
A lot has happened since I last blogged.
For one, I'm engaged. Awesomeness and love.
For two, I'm taking steps towards being less afraid of other things in my life. I can't elaborate here, but wow when you are open, life hands you some cool surprises. Some of those are worth waiting a long time for, and I am incredibly struck to the core by what can happen when we manifest our intentions.
For three, I feel like I suck as an ER nurse, it's okay. I've decided my work environment is destroying my soul, but I'm learning a lot, so I gotta suck it up and go with it.
Hopefully all will be well.

That's the news for now.
Aside from pushing Epi IV, which I'm sure I'll repeat.

Stay cool California. Or wherever you are.

3 comments:

Anne Palmer said...

I am applying to the UCSF MEPN and live in Tahoe. I have been following the blog for a bit and even saw your camp at the burn. Since you mentioned you got engaged I have to ask. We you the couple who got engaged during Yard Dogs at Symbiosis?

nikibeanster said...

Anne, I was not part of that. We were the Unicorn Ranch at 5 and A and were engaged there. I worked medical all of Symbiosis. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I think my email is public, if not, we'll figure it out. :)

nikibeanster said...

awesome